Cassettes are accessible at 11-46T or 11-50T and fashioned with steel spiders. The derailleur exploits our Limited Slip clutch technology without the Tri-pack features. Shift easily with a comparable mechanism, although you'll forgo the hinged clamp and die-cast structure. And lastly, string it all together with a Prime 9 chain but without extravagant coatings. If you're looking to bring your 2/3 by bike into the 21st century, then level up with this group!
- Our Best All-Rounder Drivetrain
- For Light / Medium Terrain
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- Limited Slip Clutch™
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- Compatible with Traditional Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Includes Box One Shift Cable & Housing Kit
- Compatible with most 10,11, & 12-speed wide / narrow chain rings. Prime 9 chain must be used.
- Not Intended for Ebike Use
- Call for compatibility concerns