The shell insert in the Speed 80 is engineered for reduced weight and full power transfer to fine tune your skiing. The liner is designed to match the natural shape of your foot and is thermo-moldable for a custom fit. An easy entry design lets you slide into the boot with ease.
- Relaxed Fit features a 104mm last with wider forefoot, toe box and ankle areas for generous all-day comfort and support
Reduced Weight, Full Power:
- Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski power transfer
- Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
- Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
GRIPWALK® Compatible (sold separately):
- GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction