When ready to repair, pop off a cap to deploy either a standard-size plug (with wheel-friendly soft brass tip) or the aluminum Megaplug for mega-big punctures. If you need more plugs just unthread the Twin Tube™ and flip it around for more plugging action!
Machined in Chico California from US-made billet aluminum and stainless steel, the Racer Pro weighs 26g, only 2g more than the prior generation, yet delivers twice the puncture-defeating power!
- 1 - Dynaplug® Racer Pro Tool
- 1 - Megaplug
- 3 - Standard Plugs
- 1 - Standard Twin Tube™
- 1 - Standard/Megaplug Twin Tube™
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Dimensions: 4.25” x .44”
- Weight: 26 grams loaded
- Insertion Tube: Hardened 304 Stainless Steel
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Plug Material: Viscoelastic Impregnated Rubber
- Plug Tip: Nonabrasive Brass and 6061 Aluminum
- Simple and easy to refill